"Heirs of the past, Makers of the future"
For WHSG to be a truly outstanding school with an excellent academic reputation that provides first class care, guidance, support and development so that everyone enjoys a positive experience during their time at the school and leaves well prepared for life beyond it.
We achieve this by ensuring:
- Outstanding teaching and learning across the school
- Students supported through a highly effective pastoral system
- A curriculum that meets the needs of our students allowing them to progress
- Students have access to a wide range of enrichment and extra-curricular activities
- Development of confidence, independence of thought and resilience in our students
- Regular and effective engagement with stakeholders of the school
- High quality leadership and management across the school
- Praise and reward are central features of the school
We operate in a collaborative climate of mutual support with:
- Common sense