Teacher of Theology & Philosophy Maternity Cover
TEACHER OF THEOLOGY & PHILOSOPHY Maternity Cover
Part time – 4 days (0.8)
Pay: Main or Upper Scale (outer London)
Required from: 4th January 2021
Experienced teachers and NQTs welcome
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and well-qualified Theology and Philosophy teacher to join our successful team for a maternity cover.
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
then come to teach at Wallington
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.uk
T: 020 8254 9370
Wallington High School for Girls
E: email@example.com Woodcote Rd, Wallington,
Surrey SM6 0PH
Closing date: Monday 2nd November
(We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found)
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our school community.