GLT Range SO5 (Points 41-46) £45,585 - £50,448
Main purposes of the job
• To lead on all premises matters, including facility management, capital/CIF projects, development masterplanning and premises-related health & safety for the Trust.
• To develop options for the future development of each school in the Trust, including ideas to develop teaching & learning facilities, as well as support services to underpin educational provision.
• To project manage the delivery of major capital projects.
• To contract manage major outsourced procurement.
• To identify new initiatives for innovation, efficiency, savings and continuous improvement in the facilities and projects team.
• To line manage the Premises Manager in each school and support performance management across the school-based premises teams.
• To participate in relevant Executive Team, Trust Finance Committee and LGB meetings, ensuring that the Executive Team, Trustees and Governors are fully informed.
Please click this link for more information about how to apply for this role.