Duke of Edinburgh
WHSG Duke of Edinburgh Award
The Award can be completed at three levels:
- Bronze from 13 Years and 6 Months
- Silver from 14 Years and 6 Months
- Gold from age 16 Years
The Award can be achieved by completing a personal programme of activities in four sections:
- Volunteering: undertaking service to individuals or the community.
- Physical: improving in an area of sport, dance or fitness activities.
- Skills: developing practical and social skills and personal interests.
- Expedition: planning, training for and completion of an adventurous journey in the UK or abroad.
At Gold level, you must do an additional Residential section, which involves working and staying away from home doing a shared activity.
If you have any queries regarding the Duke of Edinburgh Award, please email:-
Please see below all the relevant forms you will need.
Please click here to view the Parent Presentation PowerPoint shown on the 9 November 2019.