- School Fund benefits all our students by providing extras which help to make an education at Wallington High School for Girls a special experience.
- This year the Governors are asking parents/carers if they could make a voluntary contribution of £360 per annum, which equates to just £30 per month. This amount will remain constant throughout your daughter’s time at the school.
- Contributions can be made either annually, quarterly or monthly by standing order.
- From an administrative point of view, the school would prefer annual or quarterly standing orders. Although we are a cashless school, if you would rather not pay by Standing Order, please contact the finance office for alternative means of making your donation.
- If you wish to contribute by standing order, please complete, sign and return to the school, the School Fund – Bankers Standing Order Form.