Parent' Evening PowerPoint 2019-2020
Please click here to view the PowerPoint shown on the DOE Launch Evening on Wednesday 9 October 2019.
Expedition Dates 2019-2020
Please click on the following links to access the relevant forms:-
(click on the relevant links to access)
In the case of Silver and Gold
Choose Non-Direct Entrant if you have completed the previous level
Choose Direct Entrant if you have NOT completed the previous level
Optional Activity Tracker Sheets for keeping log of your weekly club attendance/practice
Please click on the links below to access the logs.
WHSG Duke of Edinburgh Award
The Award can be completed at three levels:
- Bronze from 13 Years and 6 Months
- Silver from 14 Years and 6 Months
- Gold from age 16 Years
The Award can be achieved by completing a personal programme of activities in four sections:
- Volunteering: undertaking service to individuals or the community.
- Physical: improving in an area of sport, dance or fitness activities.
- Skills: developing practical and social skills and personal interests.
- Expedition: planning, training for and completion of an adventurous journey in the UK or abroad.
At Gold level, you must do an additional Residential section, which involves working and staying away from home doing a shared activity.
If you have any queries regarding the Duke of Edinburgh Award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org